Thursday, January 19, 2012

FREE Printable & Gift for the Sunbeams

Almost immediately after Chris and I got married, we were called to teach sunbeams, which for those of you who don't know is the group of kids in our Church who are 2 yrs. turning 3. At the end of the year when they were about to move up to another class, we were debating what we should give them. We didn't want it to be too expensive (they are 3 after all) and didn't want it to be something that they weren't old enough to understand. The age group they were graduating to are called sunbeams so we came up with this as a gift for them...


Pink for the girls, orange for the boys. Then we got these 4x6" TOLSBY frames from ikea for $0.99 a piece and it made the perfect gift.


They're a thick plastic and in my opinion not cheap feeling or looking, so i loved it. If you like the print you can right click and save the image and print is as a 5x7" or a 4x6".

I designed it the same way i did this invitation for a friend's baby shower. And if you're asking if i will ever get sick of chevron or over it, the answer is NO!

Enjoy!

*if you want me to change the color of the letters on the "sunbeam" print to match your child's room, just let me know and i'll email it to you!



1 comment:

  1. these are so cute! I'm going to have this song stuck in my head all night - and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete